Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nine

Today J is nine months old! I can hardly believe it.  These nine months have certainly flown (especially compared to the nine months prior). We definitely have  a sweetie on our hands.

I know I have been a bit slack lately with updating the blog, so I'll try to do a quick catch up on our happenings.  I suppose it makes sense that when our lives get a little bit crazy my blog material goes up, but then there is no time to (coherently) post it.  An inverse relationship.  Is that the right econ term? Maybe not...

So what have we been up to?

A haircut for one...

DSC_2604

Lots of playing...

DSC_2619

DSC_2626

But Roosta's very favorite thing right now?

DSC_2630

DSC_1753

DSC_2634

DSC_2633

I don't imagine I need to explain the blur... I really need to get better with movement, I have a hunch that we have quite a few soccer pictures in our future.

I do plan to get back on the ball (horrible pun intended) with my blogging.  Tomorrow an apple crisp I made for company this weekend, and this Saturday is our half marathon. Copious amounts of food to follow I am sure.

Mom. Enough.

DSC_2617

Seriously.

DSC_2613

We'll be back later...

Happy 9 months, J!

3 comments:

  1. Precious!!! He looks like a little boy with his new haircut! How did he do during it? He's growing up so fast...can you believe we have toddlers? TODDLERS??? Love and miss you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see the update and lookie new hair! I'm glad I didn't have to witness his baby locks falling, but it works...he does look quite handsome. Ball was definitely Vance's favorite toy! Boy thing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe he got a hair cut!

    ReplyDelete