Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Settled into a pleasent boring

Woah, I haven't posted in over 3 weeks. I'm racking my brain for interesting content but coming up short, guess that's why I haven't blogged in a while! 

So, what is there to report? We sleep, eat, grocery shop, work, go to the park and change diapers. We like it here! For those who care, here's some of the day-to-day.

Winter-wear is probably the top google search in our household {by me}. M has mentioned that us moving to a very snowy climate might have just been an elaborate plot of mine to buy more boots. After much debate I ordered some that could probably be used to build igloos. Jury is still out on how many boots I can accumulate before March. See, really interesting stuff going on here.

In other boot related news, J found his {slightly too big} cowboy boots from Momo and Popo in his closet. We call them his Woody boots.


AP kicked the {baby}bottle habit about a week ago. Wahoo. Burning ceremony taking place soon. Or maybe I'll just melt them all in the microwave. Of course, it is a little sad because she did look so cute drinking one...


M likes his new job and is traveling next week {which he enjoys}. Lucky for me, the day M flies out my parents fly in. M's parents come in a couple days later, and we will all be here to celebrate BEAN TURNING ONE! What a year, what a year. She took one quick, wobbly step this past weekend from M to me. Here's a little peek of her party outfit.


I found a {very} part-time job teaching water aerobics {maybe more eventually}, with childcare. The kids love it. Have I ever mentioned how much I love the gym? I really, really do. And we are really going to need it when there's 12 feet of snow on the ground.

But mostly, these two keep us occupied quite enough.



In fact, this post was brought to you by Miss Bean herself.


6 comments:

  1. Glad you guys are enjoying the new town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the kind of post I've been waiting for! I love the glimpse into life up north with all of the Yankees. So many comments...J in the boots=precious. They remind of what Joseph calls his "dancin' boots." I'm already coveting your boot collection. How can Bean be one?!?!?! Hooray for a semi-job with childcare in a place you love! Bean on the computer may need to be my new screen saver. I spy a Barnhouse mug....Love and miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for an update on the roosta and the bean! i too spy a barnhouse mug. he he.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous that the grandparents get to see y'all and we don't! :) You'll have to keep me up to fashion on boots this fall. I might need to invest in a new pair too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Board the plane tomorrow. Can't wait to play too and have all of us together. Y'all look so good. Do we still say "y'all" in NY??? xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! So glad you're loving it and that you've gotten settled in with a new job! Impressive!

    ReplyDelete