Happy Birthday, Sweet Bean! It has been the best year, because we are all here.
| 2 weeks |
We love seeing your personality develop.
Curious.
| 3 months |
Social and laid-back.
| 6 months |
A clever joker. You miss nothing that is said.
| 9 months |
Lover of peek-a-boo and being outside.
| One |
Fresh dirt under your fingernails and a new dress are a perfect combination to you.
| One |
An adorable hot mess.
Precious AP, we love you more than I can express. We are so thankful for all you bring to our family. You are J's best friend, and we ask that you never stop annoying him. Most of all, we pray that you will grow in God's grace alone.
Pictures from Bean's birthday party and Grandparent's visits coming soon... {I also need to take some better one year old pictures, I'll post when I do...}

She is such a doll! Happy birthday Beaners!!!
ReplyDeleteHBD, Bean!! Too precious for additional words.
ReplyDeleteSuch a blessing being there to celebrate our favorite Bean! Her party was a blast...she loved it all and so did we! Thanks...xoxo G & G T.
ReplyDeletedid you make her dress? super cute.
ReplyDeleteIt was wonderful to help AP celebrate her big day! She is growing into such a lovely young lady! Love her MUCH!
ReplyDeleteHappy late birthday! (i believe in celebrating birthdays for a more than appropriate amount of time anyways, so technically i am not late?!)
ReplyDeleteAw! Sweet little Bean! Great job on her dress! I know you had a great birthday weekend :)
ReplyDeleteShe is too cute and I love her dress!!!
ReplyDelete