{No Beans were injured in the making of the above photo}
It bought us a good 30 minutes of entertainment.
Then I had to call in Lightning McQueen.
Look at that expression... Don't believe for a second that she's not trying to annoy her brother.
Sunday night, Mike's company had a family night at the zoo. A good time was had by all. I do think we'll hold off one more year on that zoo membership... J was way more interested in pretending to milk the ply-wood cow than the ELEPHANT 2 feet away, and then was more interested in the button that opens the door than he was in the monkeys... but, hey, he had fun! And he did pet an elephant. And referred to the penguins as "Pingu".
This is J with Emily and Mike. Their family has been wonderful to us since we moved here.
That's all from us today!


I can hardly type this dad and I are laughing so so hard!!! What fun those babies are having! Love the first shot of J pulling Bean the monkey! Thanks for getting another post up...made our day. xo
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable...too cute! Where did you get their little costumes? Makes me think I must start thinking about Halloween! Love the little tiger costume.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe AP is already in the monkey costume! They both look like they had a blast! So cute!
ReplyDeleteThey seem to be best buds! I miss them so much! And you and Mike too :)
ReplyDelete