Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Great Chapter

Two weeks ago tomorrow, all our belongings were packed up and we loaded up the Pilot for our new adventure. Get ready for some picture over load on the blog the next few days...


Yup, that's the best we could do, family. At least Buzz and Woody made it. {Thanks, Lauren}

The week before we left was filled with sad goodbyes. We were truly blessed by loving friends and family. Thank you everyone for such heartfelt goodbyes. We miss you already!















Such an awesome going away gift!!! Our door, surrounded by our friend's doors! It is already in our new house. Thank you, Katie for all the pictures!




J had some sad farewells, also. Whitney documented our last playgroup, so I'll link to that when she posts. We will miss those get togethers so much!
Another special friend, Allie, came to say "see ya later" on Thursday. I'm happy to say that J and Allie have already been skyping. {Below, Lauren may or may not have sang Veggie Tales with motions to get them to cooperate}


Finally, I am sad I missed getting one of Whitney with her boys the day we left. She watched BOTH kids, BOTH mornings the movers came. She has a 2 year old AND an infant of her own! THANK YOU! LIFESAVER.

And then we were off! I plan on posting on our road trip tonight or tomorrow. I'm a little overwhelmed by how behind I am! {Just got the interweb hooked up today.}

No comments:

Post a Comment