Playing "nigh-night"
I'm thankful every day that they have each other. And wow, she's tough. They were playing a tunnel game today that I thought sure would end in tears. Nope, just laughter.
J got a haircut on Monday, he did great. I bet she took off half a pound of hair, and 1/4 of that ended up on his sucker. I hated to see it go, but it's so straight that it stays in his eyes. We also think it makes him look like his handsome cousin, Riley.
He is humoring me and ignoring me at the same time. Diego was on.
I also wanted to say a big "thank you" for all your sweet comments on my last post. We love feeling that our every day lives are connected to friends and family near and far.

J's haircut looks GREAT!
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw the first two pictures I thought "how lucky they are to have each other" and then you said that...I so agree! I think God makes the second, third, fourth and fifth siblings tougher! (haha no hints). Have a great weekend. Love those sweet babies. You guys too! xo
ReplyDeleteI love J's haircut! He looks so handsome!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tips on playpen time. I don't think it is a good fit for Lane. Also, about to get your book suggestion, thanks!! Hope ya'll are enjoying your new home and getting settled in!
ReplyDelete