Go ahead and take a wild guess on who was more cooperative...
At least bribery is starting to work. Just applesauce. I hope it stays that simple for a long time.
Bean-pie is 9 months old! Well, now it's more like 9.5, I'm a little behind getting this post up.
She is all sweet. And into everything- pulling up, crawling, irritating J...
They irritate, but are thick as thieves. J has already defended her at the neighborhood pool. He marched right over to two brothers and their Mom, informed them that that toy was his baby's. All with a yellow inter-tube bathing suit on. That's love.
I've included this gem, because the below smile and action is what I get if I ask J to "hug your sister!" He leans over, and says "awwwwwww" making that face. Wonder where he picked that up?
J is 2 and 4 months. "Funny, Mommy!?" That's what he says when he finds it funny, but he suspects that I won't.
Like when he gave AP the toothpaste.
"FUNNY!!!".... "Baby mess."
It's kinda hard to keep a straight-face a lot of the time.
Gonna miss this porch. The house we brought our babies home to.
I suppose we're taking the babies with us, which makes it alright.
Movers come next week... stay tuned!

Enjoy your adventures!!! Great photos!!
ReplyDeleteSuzanne J
They are absolutely adorable! I just wish I could see and hear them in person. That porch was amazing....I'm sure people have porches up north. Hope you find one! Praying for a smooth move this week! L & M!
ReplyDeleteYour children are so precious! Can't wait to hear more about the move.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! AP is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteI'll just echo what everyone said: sweet, adorable photos of your kids. you're very blessed :) good luck with the across-country move. praying it goes as smoothly as ours did!
ReplyDeleteawesome porch. sweet memories.
ReplyDeleteADORABLE photos.
i'm glad those two will look out for each other up north!
It's finally sinking in that you're going! Going to really miss your sweet family. So glad for your blog so I can keep up with these sweet little faces! These are awesome pics of both of them!!! The many expressions of J... :)
ReplyDeleteThey'll be such good friends. Love the way they look at each other. Beautiful pics of gorgeous babies. Praying as you travel and settle in...as always, Mum xoxo
ReplyDelete