Friday, November 19, 2010

Tough Crowd

Y'all. Bean will not do her all-out-smile for the camera!



And she has the sweetest smile.  Her eyes both go up into half-moons, she crunches up her nose, and her mouth is a wide open grin.





So, I pull out the camera and she humors me...





Throwing out a little half smile here and there, but, not the big guns.





Ah, well. We'll get you yet, Serious Bean.




Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! We have some good friends from college flying in tonight, can't wait!

And, for now? You can bet we'll be doing this all afternoon.



and... I just have to brag on my husband about our anniversary one more time...

Did you know that daisies are the "5 year flower"?



and, that 5 years is "wood"?



Thank you, M!

Ok... I'm done. :)

 

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love it!!! She is SO precious!!! I think she looks like Mike (but then, I can never see these things)... And good job, Mike - I'm impressed - I wouldn't have even known! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! She is sooo adorable! I bet her big smile is precious since her little half ones are so cute :) miss yall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so stinking cute!!!!! i can't even handle it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] close on catching that smile… she sure does love Dad. These are some “candids” from one of their lengthy [...]

    ReplyDelete