We dropped J off in his new classroom, "The Turtles" (which he's actually been in for a week, so there was no trauma), and then headed to the sanctuary for a meeting with the rest of the parents. I love J's pre-school. I love the calendar that tells me that on August 17th he will be learning about "colors". I love that he eats little school lunches.
I love these bucket seats.

The rest of these pictures come courtesy of Lauren's camera. Allie is in J's class. She knew my excitement over this little milestone, and so she indulged me and brought her camera since I forgot mine. Even if we didn't get much in the way of smiles, I love these shots. We also didn't get pictures with the teachers, 1-year-old "orientations" are slightly chaotic... It was 5:30p.m. in everyone's defense.
This was Allie's first time in the classroom and school, I know she's going to settle in and LOVE coloring in that bucket!

Another good family friend (and one of J's best buds) Wells is also in the class! I hate that they are all on opposite days!
You might remember Allie and Wells from here also...
Here's a shot of the Dads...

J with Dad...

It's going to be a great year!

Thanks everyone for obliging me and taking pictures! I think all the other parents were really jealous... ;-)
Side note: I am pretty sure the grammar (all the commas) and (parentheses) are awful in this post. My apologies. I'm sure M and my Mom will get me squared away...

Ahhh...y'all look so good! J looks too grown up...school...I think he loves it. xo (your grammar looks fine to me!)
ReplyDeleteThose bucket/desk seats are awesome! I wish my preschool had those :) He's going to love it!
ReplyDeleteCute, cute photos of all the children! Great of you and M. I'm surprised that M hadn't cut a hole in your dining room table and inserted a yellow bucket seat in it yet. ;)
ReplyDeleteJ is such a little turtle!! What a sweet boy and what a sweet school. Nothing beats a bucket seat.
ReplyDelete