Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hey

Chris, M and J had some fun with Uncle Chris' iphone outside of Panera.


Mary Lindsey and I finished our bagels and coffee inside.


Little boys are not fond of waiting for people to finish bagels.



But, this little boy did sleep till 9:30 Monday morning. That's 13.5 hours of baby sleep. Jealous? I am.  He knew exactly what I needed for Mother's Day.


I'll set him loose in Panera any day if that's the end result.


Welcome, Chris and Mary Lindsey!! We are so excited to have you just down the road!

5 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite posts in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos! J must be going through another growth spurt to have slept that long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah-mazing that he slept like that!

    Panera sounds good. I haven't been in years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutey roosta. how is roostette doing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww...too cute. missing y'all...

    ReplyDelete