Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ravi-only

DSC03947

...and the other 107...

DSC03945

Boris teamed up with lemon juice, garlic, parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes and S&P to make a delicious pesto in my food processor for our ravioli on Saturday.  Although our pesto was sans pine nuts because apparently they are something like $2 a piece and you need  at least eleventy billion.  Forget Boris, we need a pine nut plant (tree? vine? animal?).

4 comments:

  1. I'm amazed that yall do this! Looks amazing. Pine nuts are for millioniares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Pine nuts are for millionaires" is going in my favorite SB quotes file. Maybe I'll do a post on that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha...I like to put them in salads...sometimes when I have people over and the "pick" around the pine nuts...I get irritated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like a taste of the pesto...I don't imagine Boris missed the pine nuts one bit. Yummmmmy looking ravi-onlies...xo

    ReplyDelete