Thursday, June 10, 2010

Link it Up

This past weekend M and I dropped J off at Momo and Popo's and drove up to Memphis- a girl's weekend for me, a guy's weekend for M.  It was wonderful to relax and catch up, I cannot quite put into words how much these friendships mean to me!  Since I did not take a single picture I am going to send you to 2 of their blogs for an account of the weekend:

Spoonful: A good friend is hard to find

Best Laid Plans: Reunion

Enjoy!

In other news... I am just shy of 27 weeks along with baby girl and feeling pretty good. Especially since I have accepted that those dark circles are permanent.  Soak up the pictures in the above posts, those are probably the closest I'll come to recording "the bump" till the bitter end.  Glucose test coming up tomorrow. I failed the first one last year due to the frosty and baked potato I ate at 8:30 the night before.  Being more careful this time... sort of.

I do have some cute pictures of J playing outside, I had all intentions of getting them off my camera and posting them yesterday... until I saw that my computer was dead and my power cord at work. Ah, well. There's always tomorrow.

Busy, busy June ahead! I'll try to be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a good weekend! Oh, will pray for you tomorrow--I failed my first glucose test, too! I guess downing a 2-liter of sprite and gummy bears wasn't the best thing to eat 6 hours before! haha!

    ReplyDelete