Thursday, July 15, 2010

IPhone Pictures

Pretty great title, right? Well, it is what it is.

J sleeping in his big boy bed...excuse the quality, M and I snuck in one night to make sure J was asleep and found this. Awwwwwwww!  That is the beloved "green blanket" by the way.  J always sleeps and cuddles with it. Aunt Anna knows her blankets.


J is becoming quite confident with the spoon.  Now when he eats he absolutely must be holding one.  I shovel in bites while he dips his spoon in whatever he's eating- he manages to do quite well.  I did leave him to eat his yogurt the other day and he squeezed it in the middle and turned it up.  Oh well, I got the dishes done. ;-)


Also, see big boy haircut. Sat in a plane and everything. Gotta get that (blurry) picture off the cool pix.



With the big boy bed, big boy haircut and big boy running shoes (gotta get a picture of him in those- adorable), it's nice to see J isn't too old for his baby seat.  He drug this from the nursery into the living room. I put it in front of the tv (Curious George) and he sat down.  Granted, he sat down for all of 5 seconds.  Still.  He likes to get in and out, roll over, etc. We're not exactly having any couch potato issues...



If J has eaten and behaved well, we will occasionally give him a cookie (which M taught him the sign for- too cute). He knows exactly how to eat an oreo.


Break it apart...



Lick off the frosting (double stuffed of course)



Enjoy.



That's all we know here!  Back soon...

4 comments:

  1. He looks pretty happy with that cookie. Also love the way he holds his spoon and the new hair! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Sweet sleeping child. He looks so peaceful.

    Stephen does the SAME thing with his bouncy seat. He loves it now more than ever.

    January might be a rude awakening for him.

    Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SOOOO glad you got a picture of him sleeping in his big boy bed. It's definitely as cute as I thought it would be. And the hair cut..the necessity of the spoon...he's so stinking cute! I love how he eats an oreo. G does the same thing with any sandwich cookie. You can't teach them things like that! Also, what's the sign for cookie, didn't know there was one (though, should have...it's a language...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photo of J all stretched out sleeping. He's getting so (long) tall! I also love the one watching TV in the bouncy seat. That's usually how it goes...they love the item when they outgrow it. :)

    ReplyDelete