Friday, February 20, 2009

In Just 3 Days

It was my intention to blog about J's hospital stay and first day home this past Sunday.  I planned to tell all about J meeting some of his family with witty and detailed narration.  Then I realized I barely have time to eat (it's 3pm and I'm just now eating lunch), shouldn't be taking the time to blog, and certainly have no time to be witty.  Therefore, the below photos will just have to speak for themselves about J's first 72 hours, or this post may never happen...

Grandpa Jay and Grammy Sue

dsc02970

Grandpa & Grandma N (names TBD by J)

dsc02955

Uncle Chris

dsc03019

Aunt Mary Lindsey ("officially" July 11, 2009)

dsc03016

J hanging out with the guys

dsc03021

And back to Mom and Dad

dsc03036

Great Aunt Glynice, Rob & Mallory also came to visit along with many of our friends.  We loved introducing him to you all!  Thank you for all the calls, texts, visits, meals and prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Soooo precious! Everyone looks so incredibly happy! except J that is....he's sleeping right through, how awesome. Hope y'all are settling in.....i'm sure the fam is taking great care of y'all! love you three!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to be a part of this family...PTL!!

    ReplyDelete